“We’re a family run business and we’ve been building for over 35 years. From the smallest extension to complete new builds, we’ve accumulated vast experience and take a customer focused approach.”
Our website demonstrates the wide variety of projects we have undertaken and managed. Throughout all of these projects we acted as the main contractor assuming overall control of the projects concerned. Every project is individually managed by Martin Bruno, a Chartered Building Contractor. Please feel free to contact us as he would be delighted to respond to any questions.
As part of our ongoing commitment to quality and customer care we are now registered under the governments Trust Mark Scheme and we are also a Build Assure member of the Federation of Master Builders.
We are able to offer an insurance backed transferable guarantee covering our work. This is only available to Contractors who are able to demonstrate a good depth of technical competence and customer care. Furthermore we are also able to offer a structural 10 Year Warranty on new homes constructed.
In addition we:
- Work direct with clients or as part of a professional design team, and are able to accept contract documents and drawings via e-mail
- Undertake projects of any size, from design and planning through to completion, extensions to new buildings, commercial or domestic
- Will be clear regarding all costs both initially and at subsequent variations
- Can offer pre-contract advice
- Will ensure we are fully insured at all times
- Produce quality work fit for purpose
- Can provide applicable references upon request
- Undertake to treat the clients property with respect and care
We follow the ‘Good Practice’ codes of the Federation of Master Builders.
Details of what this involves can be found on the FMB website.
We also subscribe to the Chartered Institute of Building ‘Code of Ethics’, details of which can be found on the CIOB website.